Monday, December 23, 2002

The true meaning of Christmas?

As anyone who knows me might guess from the name, this soumds like something I'd be very interested in: Zombie King!

For the Akira fans.

I drew this picture, and I think it's pretty good for me. By all means, go look at it.

The way December started I thought this month was going to break the "hit/visit" record by quite a large margin, a mere month after November broke the previous record which had stood fast and strong for 16 months. However, after a very strong opening week things started slowing down. I don't know if I really have anywhere I'm going with this, I just thought I'd share. As always, if there's anything I can add to make you visit more often or that you tihnk would bring new people here, feel free to give me a shout about it.

No comments: