Friday, December 13, 2002

I doubt most of you will get a chance to, but if Equilibrium is still playing at any theater in your town you must go see it! Im not even playing around about this. If you don't, you'll wish you had.

From now until Tuesday night at midnight I will be trying my best to keep myself locked away from television so as not to accidentally see the new Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers trailer that is floating around the airwaves and the internet. I'm already excited enough about this movie without having this new trailer, which I'm told shows a little too much, spoiling any of the surprises or money shots that I'm paying to see on the big screen. Am I being too wierd? I can never tell.
On the other hand, if you'd like to see the new trailer for X-Men 2, I think that's ok.
This flick looks pretty funny while I'm on the subject of movie trailers.

Now if this doesn't look pretty wicked I don't know what does.

You know kids, there's an awful lot of stuff going on in the world at the moment to make someone, like me or you, pretty scared and/or uncertain about the future. I'm led to believe there's a threat of biological or nuclear warfare from any number of foreign powers, there's .. ahh skip it, I don't feel like getting all serious. Hip Today shouldn't bum you out. So forget all of that, everything is going to be ok.


Take The Ewan McGregor Test!

No comments: