Thursday, November 21, 2002

"What's with restaurants that hang crap on the walls? Maybe the divorce rate is down in America because people aren't talking to each other at dinner, they're too busy looking at all the crap on the walls." - Norm from TheNorm.com

My choice for Superman, even though he's already playing Daredevil, was just chosen as the sexiest man alive for 2002. See I've been saying this for a while... I'm way ahead of the curve.

"I can't remember the last time I've enjoyed silence in an American theater. It's easy to believe that our audiences spend the day saying nothing, actually saving their voices for the moment the picture begins." - David Sedaris

I saw that new Harry Potter flick last weekend. It was pretty good, but I can't imagine ever letting kids see it. I don't think I'd be able to sit through it again, but if you saw the first one you might as well see this one because it's a lot better.

Where do YOU belong?

No comments: