Friday, April 12, 2002

I never thought I'd see the day, but here it is and I'm so so so so so so so so so so there!

I'm not sure if I should be excited or disgusted by this bit of news. Does every movie need to be remade?

In other anime news, guess what's coming to America next.

Saying that I was "unsure" what to think about the news that McG (the guy that directed Charlie's Angels) would be directing the new Superman movie, would probably be about the nicest thing I could say about my initial reaction. Regardless, here's some more from the man on his plans.

Seanbaby on Wonder Woman: "Maybe this is another gender double standard like how boys can have sex with girls without being called lesbians, but Wonder Woman should have at least put on a skirt. It looked like she was working for tips. If I saw her in a club, I'd say "Hey, give me change for that five, bartender. This next dancer looks cheap.""

No comments: