Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Like a phoenix from the ashes, ATARI returns!

I love the Muppets and pretty much anything else with Jim Henson's name on it, so it goes without saying that I was pleased with this news.

Do what now?

Our prayers have finally been answered!

My 5th of July has officially been planned now, as FOUNTAINS OF WAYNE will be in Nashville! The entire tour listings are now available on their site as well as a clip of thier new single, "Stacy's Mom" which I'm enjoying as we speak. Also, their new album will be available June 10, so you should mark that date on your calendar as well.

"Have you ever been sitting there watching TV and you're drinking the exact same product that they're advertising right there on TV? And they're spiking volleyballs, jet skiing, girls in bikinis. And you're sitting there, 'Maybe I'm putting too much ice in mine. I'm not getting that effect.'" - Jerry Seinfeld

No comments: