Saturday, March 15, 2003

For the two of you that don't know, I got a new tattoo on Wednesday. In Edward's words it's "the tattoo I should have always had." It's of Superman, and my doppelgangster (that's Edward) got one of Ghost Rider. His has got to be the freakin' scariest tattoo I've ever seen. It's balls out bad "A", while mine is the raddest, baddest, roughest, toughest picture of Superman I've ever seen, and by far the best tattoo I've ever had. There will be pictures of the festivities up shortly, which I hope you will all enjoy. Also, on a related note, I'd like to especially thank Tara for saving the day and providing me with the necessary funds to pay for my tattoo when I discovered I had left my money at home like an idiot. She's super-cool so be nice to her the next time you see her!

In these troubled times I think it's important to remember what the real threat to us all is... SPACE ALIENS. Here's an Alien Survival Study Guide to help us all out.

No comments: