Tuesday, April 23, 2002

"When a man lies he murders a part of the world." - Merlin (in Excalibur)

There are many truths in this world we live in, but one that will probably always hold true is that if Pixar makes a movie, I will go see it. I'm hoping all of you feel the same way, because I just got a glimpse of the superb cinematic goodness that they will be unleashing on us for the next three years.

Can this be true?! George Lucas admitting The Phantom Menace wasn't as great as he told us it was?!

I don't know how many of you are into that show Buffy, but I read an interesting rumor/clue/teaser about it from one of the shows producers that said the death at the end of this season will be the end of one of the couples, but will also be the beginning of "SuperXander". I have no idea what that means, but I like the sound of it for some reason. Even though I'm sure there is no connection between the two, the picture they showed of Xander (or Nicolas Brendan if you prefer) really made me stop and realize he'd make a pretty decent Superman for the upcoming flick. He couldn't be any worse than Brendan Frasier. In fact, I'm going to go as far as to say that he'd be a whole lot better.

If you're like me you're over 6 feet tall and named Chris... but you're also probably excited about the Spider-Man movie. Know what else I'm excited about? The Daredevil flick starring our very own sweet Benji-boy, Ben Affleck. I remember before we saw the first pictures of Spidey's costume there was all kinds of debates and such over how they were going to ruin it, and as of late the exact same thing has been going on in with Daredevil. Well, apparently this is the first actual picture of the costume. It's not the greatest clarity, but I still think it looks like it could be pretty cool. Here's another version of the same picture that's a little clearer. What do you think?

No comments: